3 tbsp. melted coconut oil (or macadamia nut oil)
1/3 cup Swerve granulated sweetener
1/3 cup milk (nut milk, coconut milk)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups fine ground almond meal
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. coarse sea salt
2 bars of dark chocolate
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg until frothy.
- Keep whisking as you add in the oil, vanilla and sweetener.
- Mix well.
- Add in the baking soda, salt, collagen peptides and almond meal.
- Mix with a spatula until the dough is crumbly.
- Add in the milk, mix in.
- Once the dough is moist, chop the chocolate into small pieces and fold
- Shape 1 inch balls with the dough, set on a plate, cover and pop them
- in the fridge for 30 – 60 min.
- Pre-heat oven to 325F convection (or 350F bake).
- Place cookie dough balls on sheet pan (greased or lined with
- Gently and lightly flatten the dough balls.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until the base of the cookies turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for ten minutes (if you can stand to wait
to eat these!)