1 cup flaxseed meal
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1-2 tsp. water
1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients. Mix until well combined. Let the mix
sit for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven on 300F convection bake (or 320F bake).
- Using a spatula transfer your flaxseed mix to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Cover with a second sheet and flatten.
- Use a rolling pin to continue to flatten until you have a square or shape
that is about 8×8.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and move the bottom sheet
with dough on it to a baking pan.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until the center is firm,
when you tap it it should feel solid.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temp.
- Transfer the parchment paper with cracker mass on it to a cutting
board and with a large kitchen knife cut into squares to break into