Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
• 3 OZ. Cream Cheese
• 3 large Eggs
• 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour
• 1 tsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 oz. Cheddar Cheese
• 1 small Jalapeno
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Mix together all ingredients except for the cheese and jalapeno using an immersion blender.
- Once the ingredients are mixed well and smooth, add cheese and jalapeno.
- Use an immersion blender again to make sure that all of the ingredients are mixed together well.
- Heat your waffle iron, then pour on the waffle mix. It took about 5-6 minutes in total to cook for me.
- Top with your favorite toppings, and serve!
This makes a total of 2 Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles.
Each waffle comes out to be 338 Calories, 28g Fats, 3g Net Carbs, and 16g Protein.