Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
3 slices Bacon
1 medium Jalapeno Pepper
1/2 tsp. Dried Parsley
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Fry 3 slices of bacon in a pan until crisp.
2. Remove bacon from the pan, but keep the remaining grease for later use.
3. Wait until bacon is cooled and crisp.
4. De-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice into small pieces.
5. Combine cream cheese, jalapeno, and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the bacon fat in and mix together until a solid mixture is formed.
7. Crumble bacon and set on a plate. Roll cream cheese mixture into balls using your hand, then roll the ball into the bacon.