Receive Daily FRESH Keto Recipes By Signing Up!
- Coconut Curry Chicken Tenders
• 24 oz. Chicken Thighs, deboned with skin on (~5 thighs)
• 1 large Egg
• 1/2 cup Pork Rinds, crumbled (~1 1/2 oz.)
• 1/2 cup Unsweetened
• 2 tsp. Curry Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Coriander
• 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
• 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
• Salt and Pepper to Taste Sweet and Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce
• 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Sour Cream
• 2 tbsp. Sugar Free Ketchup
• 1 1/2 tsp. Mango Extract
• 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
• 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
• 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
• 7 drops Liquid Stevia
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F. Get a cookie sheet with a wire rack ready. In a shallow bowl or plate with lips, beat an egg.
2. In large resealable plastic bag, place pork rinds, coconut and spices.
3. Debone chicken thighs with kitchen shears. Make sure that you leave the skin on the chicken thighs.
4. Cut the chicken thighs into strips (or tenders), lengthwise. This should get around 4 chicken tenders per thigh.
5. Dip half of the chicken into egg and place into bag. Seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on wire rack. Repeat step 4 with the other half of the chicken.
6. Bake on the top rack in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip each chicken tender, and bake for 20 minutes more.
7. While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce by mixing together all of the ingredients. Set aside until chicken is finished.
8. Once chicken is ready, remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This makes a total of 5 servings of Keto Coconut Curry Chicken Tenders. Each serving (with sauce) comes out to be 494 Calories, 39.4g Fats, 2.1g Net Carbs, and 29.4g Protein.